Thermafast 5 Sleeping Bags
The Thermafast range of sleeping bags utilises an advanced hollow fibre filling that ensures the bag warms up quickly and efficiently during the colder months, helping to prevent heat loss and aiding to maintain a comfortable body temperature all night long.
The Thermafast 5 Comfort Control features the same advanced hollow fibre filling as the 4, but with more grams per square inch for unrivalled warmth.
The Comfort Control modular design gives you numerous options, allowing you to customise all layers to suit the season you are fishing. Two removable, reversible, zip in layers allow the Thermasfast 5 to be transformed from a summer bag into a super-warm 5 season bag. The layers also offer the user the choice of soft fleece or smooth Peachskin lining, making it the ideal bag for year-round use.
The Thermafast 5 Comfort Control is available in standard & XL size and features 10mm heavy duty crash zips, internal pillow pocket in the hood, internal & external draft baffles, elasticated hoods at both ends, security strap in the centre and is supplied in a waterproof stuff sack.
- 5 season rate for use all-year round
- Advanced Thermafast hollow fibre filling for better insulation
- Both internal layers can also be completely removed to create a summer bag.
- Internal layers can be being flipped, allowing you to sleep on Fleece or Peachskin, depending on your preference.
- 10mm heavy-duty crash zip
- Zip pocket in hood to hold fishing pillow
- Internal and external baffles to reduce drafts
- Elasticated hood at top and bottom to suit all types of bedchairs
Standard dimensions: 210cm x 90cm (Fits pefectly on Road Trip and standard Benchmark Memory Foam Bed).
Standard bag size: 50cm x 40cm x 40cm
XL dimensions: 220cm x 100cm (Fits pefectly on XL Benchmark Memory Foam Bed).
XL bag size: 50cm x 50cm x 50cm