Find out how to tie Chris Lowe's Reset Rig.
When fishing venues like Linear Fisheries, Chris Lowe believes it's imperative that you use a rig that can reset itself should it get ejected by a feeding carp. If your rig doesn't right itself sfter being ejected, it could cost you fish.
01. Tie a size 8 CRV hook to a length of Captive braided hooklink.
02. Slide a Hook Swivel over the shank of the hook like so.
03. Thread a Hook Bead onto the hook.
04. Steam a piece of shrink tube over the eye. Our Extended Curve Rig Kickers work great too,
05. Attach a hookbait of your choice. It's imperative you use a pop-up.
06. Finally add a split shot and the rig is ready to cast.