Ian Russell demonstartes how to set up a marker float presentation.
Feature finding is an integral part of modern-day carp angling. To master it, it's imperative you understand how to set up a marker float arrangement....
01. The Avid Carp Marker Float Kit contains everything you need to get started.
02. Start by sliding a Marker Lead onto your braided main line.
03. Thread a Buffer Bead onto the line.
04. Tie the Marker Float to the end of your braided main line using a simple grinner knot.
05. Slide the buffer bead over the knot like this.
06. Job done! It's that simple.